Difference Maker! I know runners can be annoying constantly talking about running. We will tell you when we ran, how long we ran, things that
Evergreen and Everlasting!
Evergreen and Everlasting! You must put yourself out there. Have you ever had that vision of you stepping on to a stage, spotlight shining on
Edible Fact! I would like to take a guess that at least 85% of people on earth have experienced being overwhelmed. The other 15% are
Sun or Shade?
Sun or Shade? Friendships. They are so immensely important in our lives and are always a topic of conversation with my girl group. However, the